Systems for acoustic source localization - HEMERA is used for the localization of various acoustic sources in a battlefield such as mortars and rockets. Systems use six networked sensors placed at known positions and networked.
- Detection, localization (estimation of coordinates) artillery, mortars and rocket weapons;
- Localization (estimation of coordinates) signals generated by the explosion of artillery, mortars and rocket projectiles;
- Evaluation of 3D coordinates of points of interest based on the acoustic signal generated by an explosion on those points;
- Battlefild acoustic sensing and acoustig image of battrefiled.
- Maximum range of detections acoustic sours is 30 km;
- Accuracy of location estimation is CEP 1.5 % D on the distance to 15 km;
- Method: TDOA based method for locating;
- Possibility to work on the ground intersected in all weather conditions;
- Possibility to work in terms of electronic warfare (jamming communication link and GPS).