The VZS-1 is intended for the realistic simulation of flame combat agents and thermal effects of nuclear explosion. Fire could be simulated at clothing, equipment, armament and ground. It is suitable for a wide variety of training purposes including anti-fire protection.
The VZS-1 application makes it possible to:
- See the effects of flame agents action
- Train personnel in anti-fire measures
- Train personnel in overcoming fire obstacles and fear of fire Thanks to its low density, the VZS-1 floats and burns at water surface. To make its
- Barrel diameter: 270 mm Barrel height: 410 mm Mass: 13 kg
- Composition: viscous sticky material based on petrol and caoutchouch 3-5 mm
- layer burning time: 4 min
- Burning method: by open fire (match, candle...)
- Shelf life:2 years
- flame more extensive, it can be diluted by petrol in any rate.
Transport packing: waterproof paper board case Transport packing size: 555mm x 285mm x 422mm No. of PCs/transport packing: 2 pieces Overall mass of transport packing: 31 kg